Thursday, July 9, 2009

Finding Ntonga Music School:


Having met Mike Gathercole who attended weekly church services in the Township of Gugulethu and runs a “life changing” travel agency based in Cape Town, 2-Way-Travel (http://www.2waytravel.com/), I inquired whether he would help me find the Ntonga Music School. On


February 28, after several wrong turns and a confusing hand written map constructed by myself

we succeeded! When we reached the address, I walked up to one man standing outside the building and asked him, “Is this the Ntonga Music School?” With a smile he replied, “Yes.” “Where might I find Pokie?” He smiled and replied, “That’s me.” We quickly started conversing. Since this first Sunday encounter, I have returned weekly for the past four months.





No comments:

Post a Comment